[tcb] Re: single cab logo graphic suggestions

  • From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 19:48:25 +0000

Bakeries are played out.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 11:57:31
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: single cab logo graphic suggestions

As long as it not a bakery anything is ok.

Ken <velvetgreen67@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, all. I would like some suggestions from some of you "creative" types. I
have a 63 SC that is in need of some logo work. It will be hand painted by a
local "artist". 1 suggestion is a Fish company with "fresh filets" sorta stuff
with a floping fish painted on the doors. I want it to look serious but be
comical when examined closely. I am open to any and all suggestions.
  Whats your idea?

Ken