[tcb] Re: single cab logo graphic suggestions

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 10:38:51 -0500

HAHAHA

this was the discussion about a month ago when i was looking at a panel this is what i came up with more or less mocking sammies panel but using my wife instead:

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/Picture1.jpg

oh, and welcome to the list, unless you have been on here for ever and i never noticed it.

From: Ken <velvetgreen67@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] single cab logo graphic suggestions
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 08:32:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, all. I would like some suggestions from some of you "creative" types. I have a 63 SC that is in need of some logo work. It will be hand painted by a local "artist". 1 suggestion is a Fish company with "fresh filets" sorta stuff with a floping fish painted on the doors. I want it to look serious but be comical when examined closely. I am open to any and all suggestions.

  Whats your idea?

  Ken

Mortgage refinance is Hot. *Terms. Get a 5.375%* fix rate. Check savings https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2bbb&disc=y&vers=925&s=4056&p=5117