[tcb] Re: sammie, bad news

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:13:57 -0500

if you have another potential buyer for the fenders feel free to sell them...i
haven't even started on the project yet...need to before the wasp take over the
body again.

Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 07:07:15 -0700
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: sammie, bad news
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to here that Brian.  We will be sad not to see the new lowered bus.  Was
just thinking of you and wondering if you still wanted those fenders.  Next
show is the Texas Classic and after that.........hmm............Monumental Bug
Bash......Ennis.......Cal Classic.  Course you can come along for my 5,000 mile
trip to Pismo Beach leaving 2 days after the Nac show.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      i won't be able to make
it to nacogdoches this coming weekend. i am devistated. the bus isn't safe and
i am afraid to drive it because of that. I ordered a new master cylinder. it
came in. i took it back....theoretically the correct one will be in tomorrow
but i still have to get shocks, and
 i have yet to drive the bus at interstate speed to see how the carb is doing,
how hot it's running, if the timming is right. so with all these problems that
i have yet to be able to check i won't be able to come to nac.

maybe next year. i was really looking forward to some rustic camping and some
vw showing too. what's the next show besides the texas classic.

    Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference.
Learn more.