[tcb] Re: rhd camper

  • From: "Julie Maroney" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:18:30 -0500

The guy selling the camper is the guy I bought my 21 window from.  We
met up in Oklahoma where I handed over the cash and he handed over my
beautiful '66.

Julie

On 4/19/07, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Toughest thing for me on RHD is getting used to looking up and to the left
for the rear view mirror.  Backwards for LHD.

Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Really cool camper.... would like to have it. Anyone out there driven a RHD
bus.... just thinking about it has me walking around in circles, is it easy
to get use to...?

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=444554