[tcb] Re: rhd camper

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:20:53 -0700 (PDT)

You "once" had a rhd split and you don't have it anymore?  Can't believe anyone
would get rid of a rhd split.  Those things are super rare.

Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I used to drive my RHD '51 Beetle
and it was an absolute blast. It reminded me of when I was little sitting next
to my Dad, and shifting for him.

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel