[tcb] Re: pscoblooie

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 09:23:27 -0400

Man, wish I coulda made it. Since I'm family, I had to stick around for an
extra hour after the wedding for pics, then had to help get my inlaws and such
across town to the reception, putting my timetable out of whack. I woulda got
there just in time for everybody to be passed out. Missed you guys, glad it was
a blast!

From: chuck <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] pscoblooie
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 7:28 PM

Psycoblooie was HOT!!!!!. To ,There ,and from.For those of you that didn't go
you missed a great time.It was really hot. Buses from Texas with no AC.Ya had
to be an Iron man.
We had a great time and I'm really sorry you missed it.

oleblue