[tcb] Fw: RE: Volkswagen camper/van anybody? help!!

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:50:48 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone on the list in the Dallas area want to make some money with their VW
bus?  James Dwan?

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 15:52:10 -0500
Subject: Volkswagen camper/van anybody? help!!
From: shadiaawwad@xxxxxxxxx
To: President@xxxxxxxxxxxx; VP@xxxxxxxxxxxx; r_thackerson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, my name is Shadia Awwad, i'm from dallas and desperately trying to secure a
volkswagen camper for my best friend's "drive-away car" after her wedding
reception. the drive is from White rock lake to the Hotel Palomar on
75/mockingbird. please let me know as soon as possible if anyone is willing to
rent out a car for September 24th, or if you have any suggestions on where else
to look. thank you so much for your time!

thank you,
shadia awwad
4692238813
shadiaawwad@xxxxxxxxx