[tcb] Re: need song help

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:48:24 -0700

I Will Survive Stayin' Alive. Wouldn't It Be Nice Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment.
Shake Baby Shake All Together Now.
Calling All Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft I Get Around. Skidmarks On My
Heart Take Me To The River.
I Think I Smell A Rat Run Like Hell. Low Budget Walk On The Wild Side. Forever
Young Fading Fast.
I'm So Tired I Fought The Law. Offend In Every Way One Step Beyond. Overpowered
By Funk No Sign Of Life.
Fix Me Now My Way. As Ugly As I Seem, HEY" Shangri-La".

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/