[tcb] Re: need song help

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:53:04 -0500

Funny

----- Original Message ----- From: "Katrina" <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 1:49 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: need song help

Julie was too slow. I had to do it.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

On Tuesday, April 15, 2008, at 01:48PM, "Katrina" <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I Will Survive Stayin' Alive. Wouldn't It Be Nice Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment. Shake Baby Shake All Together Now. Calling All Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft I Get Around. Skidmarks On My Heart Take Me To The River. I Think I Smell A Rat Run Like Hell. Low Budget Walk On The Wild Side. Forever Young Fading Fast. I'm So Tired I Fought The Law. Offend In Every Way One Step Beyond. Overpowered By Funk No Sign Of Life.
Fix Me Now My Way. As Ugly As I Seem, HEY" Shangri-La".

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

On Tuesday, April 15, 2008, at 01:02PM, "chuck blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The trick now,Is take those titles and make them into a story.
----- Original Message ----- From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx