[tcb] Re: lookin for a bike (off topic)

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 06:47:10 -0600

i have a friend that has one (i think) that he is thinking of selling...but
it's an original bike with like 200 miles on it...i'm pretty sure that's teh
one he was selling, it might of been the honda 150

Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 21:49:51 -0600From: sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxxxx:
TCB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] lookin for a bike (off topic)
Not sure if any of you guys are into motorcycles or not, but I bet there's some
of you. I'm lookin to buy a bike since I'm gonna have some cash from my new
job. I'd really like to find a 1979 - 1980's model Honda CBX 1000 but a CBR
would do too. Just let me know what kind of bikes you know of out there for
sale. Nothin flashy or pricey, just really simple and paint dosn't matter cuz I
work at a paint and body shop. I think the highest I'd go would be $1500 bucks.
Let me know what ya got! Thanks guys!

-Shelby