[tcb] Re: lookin for a bike (off topic)

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 20:17:04 -0600

The closer to 1000 cc the better. I think I've got my sights set on a
Triumph I've been wanting for a while. I talked to dad about getting a bike
(he's been riding motorcycles since he was a kid) and he said I should just
get a new one and make payments on it. So I've got my eyes set on a Triumph
Thruxton 900 and I'm gonna go test drive it as soon as I can.