[tcb] Re: little miss sunshine

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:08:22 -0500

Ok Mark. Just as soon as I recuperate from the panel van project. 700 hours of turning a lowered, primered, rusted rat rod into a (hopefully) like new double door 60 panel van. Think it looks great and it's going to hopefully debut at Eureka, but then I'm biased. But of all the work you do on VWs how come you don't have at least one running, these things are so simple and it takes no time at all to turn one into a like new vehicle. And if you believe that I have a cabin in the Ozark hills overlooking a lake with a large cliff that I will sell you. Course you will have to evict the current tenant. He's this old hippy looking guy that drives an old VW bus.

At 10:00 AM 8/11/2006, you wrote:

Will you come work on mine so I could have at least 1 aircooled running?

Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm all grins! Today is the day. Last class ever. Giving the final in a
few minutes. Grades in and I'm done. Can now work on VWs full time.