[tcb] Re: little miss sunshine

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:38:36 -0500

i think i will be taking my bay to see it. looks like a good movie. i like the preview where the horn gets stuck. i know how that feels. :-)

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: little miss sunshine
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:35:09 -0500

They had the premier at a drive in somewhere around L.A. and gave free gas cards to the bay window guys that went.
There was a lot of talk about the event and the movie on the samba.
Most of the people said that the movie was pretty good, with quite a bit of "bus content".
I guess all you retired guys can go to the movies during the week.
What do you have now Sammy? three weeks from yesterday?............

On Aug 11, 2006, at 9:27 AM, Sammie Smith wrote:

Anybody heard of the new movie Little Miss Sunshine with the yellow phat chick bus? Is it worth seeing?