[tcb] Re: leaving for the classic

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:02:38 -0700 (PDT)

The way we travel, we will only skirt the outside of Austin's city limits.

JKi7886155@xxxxxxx wrote:        I'm planning to tag along. Having gone both
the 290 and Interstate 10 routes, in the last two years, I would suggest
staying away from Austin. The route through San Antonio was much faster. But,
that is just my opinion. Whatever the group decides, I'm all for it.

  Jack

  In a message dated 4/17/06 11:17:55 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx writes:
  I think we will leave Thursday after work as well.
Who else wants to go with us?
I think we could just go up 290 the whole way, the traffic in Austin
should not be too bad at around 9 p.m.