[tcb] Re: leaving for the classic

  • From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:00:14 EDT

Whatever the group decides is OK with me.

Jack

In a message dated 4/17/06 11:28:54 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Does  everyone want to meet at the Exxon at 290 and Huffmeister around 5:30
P.M. on Thursday?? I know Jack is wanting to cruise with us. I think Jeff with
 the red ghia vert is wanting to go as well.

Dan Martin  <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I  think we will leave thursday after work as well.
Who else wants to go  with us?
I think we could just go up 290 the whole way, the traffic in  Austin
should not be too bad at around 9 p.m.