[tcb] Re: i'm in the market...

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 15:14:12 -0600

I don't think I'm coming to BulliGras. Lot's of responsibilities, little time.
I also think that Murray needs to get taken out of service and cleaned and
fixed up.
      Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:41:56 -0800
      From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

      I may have some extra early fenders sitting in the store room but they
are here in Houston.

      Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        since hershey is almost complete again...well, as complete as he ever
has been. i am in the market for some front beetle fenders. preferably early as
apposed to late, with some headlights and rings. along with the blinkers. the
buckets can be rusted out, as long as the visible outer areas aren't rusted and
have minimal dentage. basically, if you have a couple of early fenders that
aren't good enough for your beetle due to bucket rust, i want them.

        it will be a month before i can even start on it due to the lack of
bread but keep me in mind if  you have some you are wanting to get rid of.

        Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!

    Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows LiveT.
Start now!

9:14 AM