[tcb] Re: i'm in the market...

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:41:56 -0800 (PST)

I may have some extra early fenders sitting in the store room but they are here
in Houston.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    since hershey is almost complete again...well, as
complete as he ever has been. i am in the market for some front beetle fenders.
preferably early as apposed to late, with some headlights and rings. along with
the blinkers. the buckets can be rusted out, as long as the visible outer areas
aren't rusted and have minimal dentage. basically, if you have a couple of
early fenders that aren't good enough for your beetle due to bucket rust, i
want them.

it will be a month before i can even start on it due to the lack of bread but
keep me in mind if  you have some you are wanting to get rid of.

  Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!