[tcb] Re: houston bulli gras cruize

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 11:23:36 -0600

I've only transported 1/2 the Ants in my garage to the bus.... so I expect
to be cleaning out the Ants for the 1st hour at Bulli Gras...

Signed,
Trey

"Got Beads"

'Show me your Pop Top'

On 2/8/07, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Some fire wood" you need to load all the firewood. I want a fire seen
from space. Maybe we can make the local news.

I just loaded some firewood in the bus....