[tcb] Re: houston bulli gras cruize

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:50:08 -0800 (PST)

"Some fire wood" you need to load all the firewood. I want a fire seen from
space. Maybe we can make the local news.

Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I just loaded some firewood in the
bus....

  On 2/8/07, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Okay.

Trey Jung < treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   I leave at the same time and call you
in route ........ I'm sure we'll sync up pretty close .. Trey

  On 2/8/07, Mark Sawyer < mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:   The plan is to
leave between 12:30 & 12:45

Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   what time are you leaving I guess I can
leave at the same time to meet 288 and Hwy 6..

  On 2/8/07, Mark Sawyer < mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   I thought we were
going to meet you in the area of 288 & Hwy 6. I don't know how long it will
take us to get there.

Trey Jung < treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   where do you want to meet up? and
time.......

let me know I'll be there

  On 2/8/07, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:   Agreed.

Dan Martin < danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:   Sounds good to me.
I think we should not make the route call until we find out where the
people coming from Fort Worth are at noon tomorrow.