[tcb] Re: help

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 06:28:22 -0800 (PST)

I have a set up that I got from GoWesty in my '77 Bus but I put it in my self.
It used to be a Transporter.

I'll be talking to Carol on Tuesday about my other Bus they're working on, and
see if she wants those.

Date: Saturday,
          February 27, 2010, 9:44 AM

          I am in need of pictures of your Westy
          curtain set up. How they mount and any tabs used on the curtain it
          self. Please help by sending me your pictures.

          Alma
    Jo