[tcb] Re: going out of town July 17-24...

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:46:34 -0700 (PDT)

Have a safe trip and when you get back, we can talk about doing some TCB
jackets or
something-- the vanagon guy
Katrina Martin <kartina1075@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are going to the class so we will know how to fix
monogram machines, sell the monogram machines, and
learn the software.
The sewing part of the machine will be a breeze, we do
know basic industrial machine repair. The class is
essential for us to buy a monogram machine. Then we
have to sell a $7000. piece of equipment. So I better
take the class. Ha Ha Ha.
Katrina Martin

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail