[tcb] Re: going out of town July 17-24...

  • From: Eric Woodall <type2list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:25:29 -0700 (PDT)

Is that like some kind of Continuing Education or something?

Katrina Martin <kartina1075@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all!
Dan & I will be making a trip to Springdale,Arkansas & St.Louis,Missouri on
July 17-24.
We will be in our Mazda, I know we should take the bus.
Gonna visit with Dennis Dodson in Springdale Arkansas.
We have to go check out the camping spot for the Eureka show. Because I just
can't camp just anywhere!
And I want to see if Dennis is really getting anything done...
We are going to St.Louis Missouri for an embroidery(monogram) class.
We want ot start selling some monogram machines(and use the monogram machines
also).

Katrina Martin
71' Bus

Eric "Mr. Electric Wizard" Woodall