[tcb] Re: gas cap

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 23:15:44 -0400 (EDT)

The replacement caps out there don't have the venting like the OE caps do.  It's not that you "don't want it"

When I went to your show a couple of years ago I had to stop and "burp" the tank with Robb trailing me.  That
was using the replacement cap from Kelly.

After that a 1/64" hole in the cap solved the problem.