[tcb] Re: engine starter bellhousing

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 08:45:45 -0600

And here I thought it was a side by side comparison of Michelin vs. Hankook.
Opps, wrong thread. ;)

Freedom blew a power steering hose on the coldest day of the year so I took it
into the shop. Although an easy fix, it's just not something I want to do in 10
degree weather. I HATE cold weather. Brrr. I remember the day up north working
under a car on something or another and with the car running I would leak
transmission fluid onto my hands just to warm up my fingers. It was -12 that
day. Never again.

So no bussing for me this weekend. Regardless, happy weekend bus buddies!

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390709/direct/01/