[tcb] Re: deck lid

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:49:17 -0800 (PST)

OK Mark:  I went back and looked again.  On the Samba ad it says it is in
Houston and the price is $52,500 and it is a 58.  On the craiglist ad the price
is $7,500 says it is in Austin and the bus is a 57. And it appears to be the
same (*&^^%$#$@ bus.  I haven't found it on e-bay.

  Does anyone know the seller?

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Mark:  How  did I misread the ad.  The craig list ad very specifically says
$7,500 and is Austin craig list and appears to be the same bus listed in
Houston except one year different 57 vs.58.
Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   I think you misread the ad.
$50,000.00 is the asking price. It's on thesamba and E-bay. I think it's a
scam!!!

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Me thinks he is crazy or
simply left off one zero when he posted this ad.  If that's a correct ad please
tell him I'm leaving right now with the money and a trailer.

The Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    You think the "Old Volks home" has deals look what
this guys got.  http://austin.craigslist.org/car/509202866.html . Opps.

  Cajun Eskimo

  Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:59:37 -0800
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] deck lid
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Hey Brian:  Look at this ad.
  http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=542483
  What a deal you got from Sammie's "old volks home"

  Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!