[tcb] Re: bus driver correction

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 13:38:41 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, adrenal cancer got my dad...horrible don't even
begin to describe it....I took off work to help take
care of him at home (in Ohio)....
Kudos to those in the home health care
industry...well, those who do the job with care,
anyway...

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.