[tcb] Re: camping for nac show

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 06:35:43 -0600

duncan, i plan on being there around 8p.m. friday night, is it ok if i crash
with you? i have a number for you that you gave me like 2 years ago, is it
still good? it will be me in my bus and my dad in his truck (possibly)> From:
whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: camping for
nac show> Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 04:21:03 -0600> > > Sites are 8 PEOPLE max with
unlimited vehicles. Read: UNLIMITED BUSES. WOOHOO! Par Tay. Lots of room,
baby!> ________________________________> From: TheresaBuckner@xxxxxxx> > Hi
Sammy Tell Lou / Jane there> is 2 per site with a small charge for overage . I
have 2 sites &> shirley has 1 . There will be room somewhere .> Terry>
share in new ways with Windows Live.>
http://biggestloser.msn.com/