[tcb] Re: bugtoberfest

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 10:29:47 -0500

actually it is a friend of mine here in benton. i think the exact words were, "i would never talk to or see that california attituded prick, and i sure as hell wouldn't buy anything from his sorry ass"

this friend of mine is the best mechanic in the area he is moving to arizona and practily gave me all his vw stuff. included in the pile was an og 1300 complete. 3 good 1600 cases one mexi case among other stuff.

oh well his loss on a good person to get to know.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: bugtoberfest
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 10:05:16 -0500

Was it me? Nobody likes me. A sure way to get in a fight is to tell somebody that you know me. Usually it's because I owe them money or knocked up his sister. And then there is all that stealing.