[tcb] Re: beam q&a

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 22:13:03 -0600

Came up about 8 years ago on the Type 2 list. It may be more appropriate when swapping different year beams in.

But, I don't care what people do with the advice. I'm just clearing my conscience putting it out there.

I have never heard of this procedure nor have I ever heard of anyone having their front end bolts shear off.