[tcb] Re: bad news for psychoblooie and brian

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 07:21:43 -0800 (PST)

Get a picture of the guy marrying your friend,
Photoshop a couple of hookers workin' him over -
problem solved!
Bouncer on the midnight shift?  Naw, not with a 300
foot cliff!  We can just dangle a beer over the edge
and let the LAW handle it!  Law of gravity, that is!
Man, I hope you can make it Brian!  Photoshop his ass!

http://mail.yahoo.com