[tcb] Re: bad news for psychoblooie and brian

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 19:04:23 -0600

We have had plenty of people arrive whenever. Sunday might not be a bus "show", but something will be happening. We may be having a big long brunch recovering from the Saturday festivities.

I will actually be sad if you don't get to be in the Saturday fun 'cuz I don't remember you ever getting in the middle of the fun. We only met at the Mountain View show and you showed up really late at Psycobilly and then I think you left.

It is only 6 1/2 hours from Dallas. Hope to see you when you can

P.S. Are you resigning from your commitees?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>