[tcb] Re: You are invited to view my KODAK Gallery photos

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:30:47 -0700 (PDT)

Nice photos, didn't see a 23 Window, might have to make it next year : )  I
have the later model cables and am taking them to a wire rope dealer tomorrow
for shortening, I put in the pop outs this past weekend, thanks again Will, so
I am one step away from ending a 3 year resto, should make the November show
for sure!