[tcb] Re: You are invited to view my KODAK Gallery photos

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 22:38:10 -0700 (PDT)

That was one of the high lites of the trip.Thanks again.I received the paper
work for a bonded title today.Got the oval registered and licensed today.I got
the antique plate,Insurance with J.C Taylor.

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, May 20, 2010, 10:45 PM

#yiv1339077132 #AOLMsgPart_2_de41b739-e15b-486e-8077-9d76cec935b7
td{color:black;}#yiv1339077132
#AOLMsgPart_2_de41b739-e15b-486e-8077-9d76cec935b7 #yiv478099982 DIV
{margin:0px;}

Terry:  Have you read the title of this group? TCB.  The only reason Paul's bug
was in there cause he's a bus driver too.