[tcb] Re: Yellow bus movie=old news

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:26:21 -0700 (PDT)

But it was 2 bay window and 1 vanagon mechanics that put the shocks on your
split.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          So, I try to be nice to the Bay
unfortunates among us by telling about this movie, Little Miss Sunshine, that
has a yellow Bay window bus in it. I even put up a link to it. Then Dan tells
me that it was a Friday website months ago and was discussed completely. I
probably missed it because, I mean who really cares about bay window busses?

  Well that's it. I try to be nice and include the lovers of the foam/plastic
dashboards, the fat chicks, the loafs, but from now on they are on their own.