[tcb] Yellow bus movie=old news

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 11:19:48 -0500

So, I try to be nice to the Bay unfortunates among us by telling about this
movie, Little Miss Sunshine, that has a yellow Bay window bus in it. I even put
up a link to it. Then Dan tells me that it was a Friday website months ago and
was discussed completely. I probably missed it because, I mean who really cares
about bay window busses?

Well that's it. I try to be nice and include the lovers of the foam/plastic
dashboards, the fat chicks, the loafs, but from now on they are on their own.