[tcb] Re: Workday Rescheduled...

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 08:22:08 -0500

it sounds to me that your dipstick is inaccurate and that you are really low on oil. Fabubus did that one time on my way to see neil in little rock i pulled over and put a half a quart of oil in it and it quit comming on. just a thought.

From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Workday Rescheduled...
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 22:04:34 -0700 (PDT)

Have you checked the relief valve?
--- Jumpin' Joe Barnett <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks Mark!~ Had a great time to day. I appreciate
> all of ya'll that helped
> today.  I still have the same problem with the oil
> light coming on, except,
> now it does it everytime I shift gears, and stop at
> a stop in idle. It
> doesn't do it when the motor is cool.  Any ideas?
>
> On 3/31/07, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > If anyone is interested, the workday that was
> supposed to be today, is now
> > going to be tomorrow starting at 10 am.  Bring
> your own breakfast/lunch,
> > etc.
> >

> > Mark Sawyer
> > 84 Vanagon Westy--"Twinkie"
> > 92 Cabriolet--"Tinker"
> > 70 Karmann Ghia Vert--"Dorothy" (soon to be
> running)
> > 70 Type 1 Vert--"Vern" (still in pieces)
> > 69 Type 3 Fastback--"Earnest" (also in pieces)
> > Texas Coalition of Busses (T.C.B)
> > Heidenheimer Bully Brigade (H.B.B)
> > Huntsville Organization of Busses (H.O.B.O)
>

> --
> Voted Time Magazines "Person Of The Year" for 2006!

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN Presents today. http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline&ocid=T002MSN03A07001