[tcb] Re: Workday Rescheduled...

  • From: "Jumpin' Joe Barnett" <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 20:13:19 -0500

Thanks Mark!~ Had a great time to day. I appreciate all of ya'll that helped
today.  I still have the same problem with the oil light coming on, except,
now it does it everytime I shift gears, and stop at a stop in idle. It
doesn't do it when the motor is cool.  Any ideas?

On 3/31/07, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If anyone is interested, the workday that was supposed to be today, is now
going to be tomorrow starting at 10 am.  Bring your own breakfast/lunch,
etc.

Mark Sawyer
84 Vanagon Westy--"Twinkie"
92 Cabriolet--"Tinker"
70 Karmann Ghia Vert--"Dorothy" (soon to be running)
70 Type 1 Vert--"Vern" (still in pieces)
69 Type 3 Fastback--"Earnest" (also in pieces)
Texas Coalition of Busses (T.C.B)
Heidenheimer Bully Brigade (H.B.B)
Huntsville Organization of Busses (H.O.B.O)

--
Voted Time Magazines "Person Of The Year" for 2006!