[tcb] Re: Who Has The Zebra Bus?

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 20:27:13 -0700 (PDT)

  Julie, I have to explain something to you. That time I rejected your food was
the first time I ever took my new bus camping. I had been absolutely DIEING to
play with my stove, sink and fridge! Not to mention all the collapsible,
nesting, miniature pots, pans, bowls etc,...

  I haven't even had my bus for a year yet. I was like a little kid with a new
toy. I just wanted to push all my buttons and turn all my dials and watch as my
bus churned out a delicious meal.

  I didn't mean to be rude. I was just having an absolute blast playing with my
new toy.

  Plus, I like to cook, perhaps even as much as you do.
  Maybe we could work together and coordinate a feast sometime.
  Let's plan a trip when peaches are in season. We can stop at roadside stands.
You can peach cobbler me to death. I won't mind a bit.