[tcb] Re: Who Has The Zebra Bus?

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 20:09:26 -0700 (PDT)

  I would have bought it for her. They're only a buck, but it wasn't a bus so I
didn't know if she would like it.

  After all my searching for a matchbox bus, it's still nice to see a Thing at
least.

  They SO overlook the VW community.
  And I'm sure if I ever find a bus it won't be a bay. If it doesn't have that
classic V on the front it might as well be a Vanagon.