[tcb] Re: When the hell is Psychoblooie?

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 21:30:51 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

We should be closed the 4th and 5th so I won't have to be back at work
until 7am Friday if I take the 10 days from June 25 to July 5. If I can get
Chris to swap weekends with his ex then I can take from July 2 to July 12
instead.

ON the 4th sounds good either way. Nice party up there at the store.
Complete with Arkansas jail-bait and drunken live music.

G2