[tcb] Re: When the hell is Psychoblooie?

  • From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 04:55:04 +0000

What about memorial day?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 21:18:03
To:<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] When the hell is Psychoblooie?

Nobody gave any constructive thought to when is Psychoblooie, so it is still on
the friggin' Fourth of Friggin' JULY. The birthday of our great country and if
you don't come your a Friggin' Commie.

I said it, Yes I did, and if your name goes down in the Friggin' Commie
Friggin' Book because you didn't come, Well then That is your Friggin' Commie
problem.
 and if the Friggin' Commie with the Friggin' contdown till Bush is out of
office thing on his Friggin' commie keychain doesn't come, well then , we know
his Frggin' Commie colors, don't we?