[tcb] Re: What can I bring as far as food for Galveston....

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:45:18 -0600

I can't make it to Galveston due to a prior commitment, but if anyone needs help or whatever on the way to or from Galveston in the vicinity of Nacogdoches (like Denis) my phone # is 936-569-7821.
Sammie

At 03:10 PM 2/22/2006, you wrote:

 Bring eggs, tortillas,cheddar cheese, jimmy dean sausage.

Also bring lunch stuff - bread, mustard,meat,sliced cheese,drink(Beer, Dr.Pepper,Coke,& some Jack Daniels). I will be bringing lunch stuff for Friday and I know a lot of people are going to be there, I counted 24 people,

For Friday dinner I plan on making Chili. So bring some Saltine crackers. I can supply the chili meat, chili ingredients, and pan to cook it in. Denis will wash all of the dishes when he arrives, since he got to Galveston last.

We always need a firepit, bring some wood, We won't have room for wood, but you have that cool little trailer.

Katrina & Dan Martin 71'bus "Homer" http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows