[tcb] Re: What can I bring as far as food for Galveston....

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:33:44 -0600

Bring eggs, tortillas,cheddar cheese, jimmy dean sausage.
Also bring lunch stuff, sandwiches, bread, mustard,meat,sliced
cheese,drink(Beer, Dr.Pepper,Coke,& some Jack Daniels). I will be bringing
lunch stuff for Friday and I know a lot of people are going to be there, so we
all need to bring lunch stuff. I counted 24 people, well 23 Denis will show up
at midnight on Friday so don't worry about him. Sandwich's are easiest to make.
For Friday dinner I plan on making Chili. So bring some Saltine crackers. I can
supply the chili meat, chili ingredients, and pan to cook it in. Denis will
wash all of the dishes when he arrives, since he got to Galveston last.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

From: Trey Jung <Trey.Jung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>