[tcb] Re: What I did today

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:59:04 -0500

Neil forwarded it to his mother-in-law; I told it to my classes. They enjoyed it also.
Sammie

At 09:05 AM 10/28/2005, you wrote:

Thanks for sharin' that tidbit!  Anytime I see Denis'
name on an email, I know I'm gonna be smilin' and
laughin'!
I even forwarded that one to my mother in-law!
Thanks again for startin' my Friday off with a laugh,
buddy!
Neil

http://mail.yahoo.com