[tcb] Re: @WL Re: $WL Re: Morning Denis

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:00:43 -0500

No caffiene stuff for me, Travis drinks that stuff and he is crazy as a
fruitfly.

Strongbow and Blackthorne are both excellent and I can't get it here. K is good
too, but is available here. Ace apple cider is good but hard to find (they make
a really good pear, also available here). Kelly's is really good, but it may
now be available only on the East coast.

      From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>

      Date: Friday, August 19, 2005 9:11 am

      Subject: [tcb] Re: Morning Denis