[tcb] Re: @WL Re: $WL Re: Morning Denis

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:19:31 -0500

what ever happened to the normal stuff like miller light and bud light and vodka and tequila? jeez all these fancy names sound kinda fru fru. but i am gonna try some b to the e

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: @WL  Re: $WL  Re: Morning Denis
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:00:43 -0500

No caffiene stuff for me, Travis drinks that stuff and he is crazy as a fruitfly.

Strongbow and Blackthorne are both excellent and I can't get it here. K is good too, but is available here. Ace apple cider is good but hard to find (they make a really good pear, also available here). Kelly's is really good, but it may now be available only on the East coast.

From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Friday, August 19, 2005 9:11 am

Subject: [tcb] Re: Morning Denis