[tcb] Re: Valentines Day

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:25:35 -0800 (PST)

I have been rehabilitated!  Candy is dandy, liquer is quicker, but DO NOT give
cleanin' equiptment!  Especially if it can be tossed in yer direction!
Ah kin larn stuff!  'Specially when pain is involved!
A very merry Christ....damned meds...Happy Valentine's Day to all, and to all a
GOOD night (o' Valentine happiness!)

--- On Sat, 2/14/09, julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx