[tcb] Re: Valentines Day

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 08:48:35 -0800 (PST)

I made a tactical error of giving my lovely wife a really nice Dyson vacuum
cleaner for Valentine's Day one year...we were fincancially 'embarassed'
(meanin' BROKE), thought I'd kill two birds with one stone.
I will NEVER make that mistake again!  I never thought such a sweet little girl
could actually toss a vacuum cleaner at me...