[tcb] Re: VW Quiz

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 07:59:48 -0700 (PDT)

As noted, we are getting close.

________________________________
From: Bill <bbauer2000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, May 4, 2010 9:47:21 AM
Subject: [tcb] Re: VW Quiz

He jacks up a rear wheel, puts it in gear, spins the rear wheel off the ground
with the help of a lug wrench.

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 9:40 AM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

OK, still no correct answers.  I am going to give you bus bums till tomorrow
morning then I will release the correct answer.