[tcb] Re: URGENT! NEED QUICK INFO!

  • From: "Dirksen, Chris" <cdirksen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:01:27 -0500

I like the idea of having stuff on the roof that allows you to spread
out inside. Jenn and I have the Yakama for the Subaru and love it. If
you already have side wind I really don't think a little more on top
will affect you to much. The Thule should have a locking system so when
you make your stops your stuff is still secure. I hope you have a good
trip and by the end of it you may have a very good idea what worked best
for your next long voyage.

Peace,

Cajun Eskimo